Aug 15, 2010

Happy Independence Day To All

Let me start this post by saying JAI HIND.
Happy Independence Day to all my Indian fellows. This is a post which I am writing with my heads up and feeling proud about India. Our motherland, India. India, the name has been derived by the river "Indus". India is a country where many religions live as ONE religion. India is a country where great people like Mahatma Gandhi, Sachin Tendulkar etc. India has many records with it. India needs to be praised and will ever be. But, with the corruption, black money, commissions, abusing youth, crime, terrorism etc. cannot let India be the number one country. Also the increasing prices are getting more and more effective to common middle class people. But look at the positive side, just one month ago, Indian currency moved to the next level by getting a great symbol for it. Also, on the same day, the first ever Indian browser was created named Epic Browser. Do something for your country on this day. I want to say it again as I am signing off,

!!!JAI HIND!!!

1 comment: